Made In Argyll Shop is a unique collection stocked and managed by local creative artists based in Argyll.
Located in Unit 5, the Waterfront, Oban and opened in August 2017, the shop is owned and run by a local craft worker. Many of the crafters whose stock you see take it in turns to man the shop, happy to serve and talk to customers.
Open 7 days a week : 10 to 5 Monday to Saturday and 11 to 4 on Sundays.
- Stash Baskets Do you find yourself ooooooing and aaaaahing over wool? Ah yes, an occupational hazard I’m afraid. You are acquiring what is called a ‘stash’. Your stash is important. It will contain new balls in anticipation of future projects and small remnants from things previously made. It needs to be kept away from the spouse/kids/dog and the cat. So ...
- Made in Argyll : Ardfern Village Baskets Kathy Potter Irwin of Ardfern Village baskets is one of our exciting crafters : hand woven baskets and smaller gifts, created using willows grown just along the road at Barfad Willows Save
- A glimpse inside the shop Just a couple of weeks in, take a peek around the shop. What a lovely collection of local creativity !
- Made in Argyll :
- Made in Argyll : Wee Felt Art Company
- Made in Argyll : Panic Jewellery
- Made in Argyll : Phoenix Fabrics
- Made in Argyll : Ada Daly Creative Save
- Made in Argyll : Sheila MacIntyre Photography
- Made in Argyll : Highland Harvest Jacob sheep bred and raised at Kintaline Farm, Benderloch provide the fleeces for the hand carded batts and mill spun roving & yarns for your craft work. Save
- We are Open 5th August : Our first day of trading : what a buzz. Great to see the shop full of crafters bringing in their wares. New people will be joining all the time, so keep coming in to see what we have. Our crafters are also your sales assistants, so talk to them about what they make.
- New Craft Shop coming to Oban Coming soon – new craft shop full of creativity inspired and produced in Argyll… keep watching !